Summary of Key Points
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Website, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Lomat, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
How do you process my information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do I exercise my rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out our data subject request form or by contacting us. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Table of Contents
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use or otherwise process your information?
- When and with whom do we share your information?
- Will your website include links to third parties’ sites?
- How will we store and secure your information?
- What are your rights regarding your personal information, and how can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
- Do we make updates to this policy?
- How can you contact us about this policy?
Lomat Inc. (“Lomat”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting your personal data through our compliance with this Policy. The Policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you, download, install, register with, access, or use the Lomat Website (the “Website”), as well as our practices for using, maintaining, protecting, and sharing that information.
The Policy applies to all Lomat Website users. This Policy applies whether you access the Website through a browser, mobile device, or any other method.
This Website is intended to be used in the United States of America. The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Lomat collects information from and about users of our Website automatically as you navigate through the site. Such information may include “personal information,” which, as used in this Policy, means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked to a particular natural person.
How We Collect Your Information
Directly From You
You may provide us with personal information directly, by completing forms on the Website, contacting us directly, or otherwise pursuing Lomat’s services. Such information, which may include your username or other identifying information, will be used for the purposes for which you provide it (for example, to respond to your inquiries about the website). We also collect some information through automatic data technologies, as described below.
Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you use the Website, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
Specifically, as of June 30, 2022, Lomat’s Website may contain pixels and scripts from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Simpli.fi, Google Ads, Google Remarketing, and Google Analytics. To the extent Lomat uses analytics to track data described above, it has disabled such tracking within the European Economic Area. We use this information to recognize you, to speed up your searches, to present the Website to you, and to provide
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
Google AdWords Remarketing
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Lomat across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of Lomat’s Website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to see ads from Lomat, you can opt out in several ways:
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser or Website interface may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not want them to track your online activities. Lomat’s Platform is not programmed to respond to Do Not Track requests.
4. HOW DO WE USE OR OTHERWISE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present you with the Website and its contents;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To complete DOT Compliance, Background Check Screening, drug/alcohol screening required by DOT, and payment processing;
- To improve our Website, and notify you when updates are available;
- To recognize you when you use the Website;
- To speed up your searches;
- For research and development;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide said information;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- To respond to legal proceedings and obligations.
5. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not sell your personal information.
For business-related purposes, including to optimize our Website and the services Lomat provides, we may share your information, including personal information, with the following parties:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates. Affiliates include our third-party providers, any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us. As set forth above, Google and others may receive information from you based on cookies place on our website.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Transferee. Lomat reserves the right to transfer your personal information to a corporate buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Lomat’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Lomat, about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- Others. We may also share information, including your personal information, for any other purpose with your consent, or when we believe sharing such information is required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or government request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or other similar concerns.
6. WILL YOUR WEBSITE INCLUDE LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES SITES?
Lomat may occasionally provide links to other entities’ websites for your convenience or interest. When you follow links to other websites, please remember that you are leaving Lomat’s Website, and that these websites are maintained by organizations that Lomat does not control. Lomat is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party site. Such linked third-party sites may include, for example, social media accounts, or the links to our third-party providers. You may visit those providers’ individual privacy policies below .
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Apple Store – https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Apple Maps – https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/data/en/apple-maps/
- Firebase – https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- Payment Systems – https://www.mcbankny.com/privacy-policy/#p-MCBOnline
- Samba Safety – https://sambasafety.com/privacy-policy/
- Victig – https://www.victig.com/privacy-policy/
7. HOW WILL WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as taxes, accounting, DOT or other legal requirements). No purpose in this Policy will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 10 years.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
The security of your personal information is important to Lomat. We have implemented administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the personal information Lomat receives from users of its Website, as well as other personal information on Lomat’s servers. As discussed above, we require third parties with whom we share personal information to adopt similar precautions to protect personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. What are your rights regarding your personal information, and how can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Depending upon the jurisdiction and governing laws, you may have access to the following rights:
- Right to Know. You may have the right to request the categories of personal information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected the personal data; the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information; the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed personal information about you, and the categories of personal information disclosed; and the specific pieces of personal data we collected about you.
- Right to Delete. You may have the right to request that we delete your personal information collected by Lomat (subject to several exceptions, when the information is necessary for us or a third party for the purposes described in section 4);
- Right to Non-Discrimination. Lomat cannot, and will not, discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
Note: To respond to certain rights, we will need to authenticate and/or verify user identity by providing requested information. If you would like to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please submit a request form by clicking here.
9. Do we make updates to this Policy?
We may amend this policy from time to time. The date the Policy was last modified is identified above. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website’s home page.
10. How can you contact us about this Policy?
96 East St
Ware, MA 01082